Learning / Training Coordinator - Stamford, CT
Branch ID: 5246
Pay Rate/Salary: $20.00 - $24.00
Coordinate on-going learning events and projects for Stamford location of Global marketing organization.
Using Google Office applications (Slides, Spreadsheets, Documents, Drive) and in-house ticketing system (Smartsheets), support and implement learning campaigns (workshops, webinars, speaker events, networking sessions, roundtable discussions) for our Group's continuous learning and development.
Top Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficiency in Google Office applications and Project Management tools
- Systems thinker who looks for ways to make technical processes more efficient
- Demonstrated success in effective coordination on complex projects
- Self-motivation and working independently without frequent supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Manage the learning calendar with input from the Group, Managers and Facilitators.
- Coordinate communications, scheduling, materials, webinar/training room logistics etc…
- Respond to inquiries; escalate and prioritize longer-term requests.
- Support facilitators during webinars by monitoring questions, launching polls and interacting.
- Full job description with additional details and name of company will be shared with qualified candidates
Position is open due to internal promotion. This is a 6 month contract opportunity that may extend or be converted to a permanent hire for the Group. Anticipated start date May 6th.
2+ years of related experience; Google Office applications and Project Management tools experience.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Learning / Training Coordinator
City, State or Zip Code: Stamford, CT
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 4/16/2019