Warehouse Manufacturing Associate - Cranbury, NJ
Branch ID: 5241
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Coater Assistant Needed- Cranbury, NJ
Staffmark in partnership with our customer in Cranbury, NJ are currently seeking an experienced manufacturing coater assistant for a temp to hire 2nd shift position.
Shift: Monday- Friday 2:00pm to 10:30pm
- Pay Rate $ 14.00/hr
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with setting up coating machines
- Read production schedule to determine product to be coated
- Load and unload rolls of film at unwind station
- Prepare unwind station to unload full coated roll of material.
- Prepare sample materials for QA testing and deliver those samples to QA lab
- Utilize computerized label maker to create the appropriate identification labels for finished rolls
- Use forklift to move finished rolls of film to production area
Staffmark offers our employees medical and dental insurance.
For expedited assistance, call: 833-660-9877 or Email us: CECBR5241@staffmark.com
To apply in person, visit us at: Staffmark, 2650 Route 130, Suite M, Cranbury, NJ 08512; or on-line at www.mystaffmark.com.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram #StaffmarkCentralNJ
- Must have own reliable transportation - Previous forklift experience required - Ability to lift up to 50 pounds - Previous experience on slitting and coating machine in warehouse manufacturing setting - Must be able to train on a 1st shift - Previous manufacturing experience preferred
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Warehouse Manufacturing Associate
City, State or Zip Code: Cranbury, NJ
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/16/2019