Maintenance Mechanic - Missouri City, TX
Branch ID: 5042
Pay Rate/Salary: $25.00 - $28.00
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain plant equipment both mechanical and electrically.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Makes recommendations for improvement, and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Communicate parts inventory tracking based on usage to Plant Manager.
- Ability to follow company GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Food Safety practices
- Monitor machinery to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work area to be kept clean prior to shifts end.
- Responsible for all necessary reporting and required paperwork.
- Facilitate open communication between maintenance department and other departments to ensure all equipment problems and food safety issues are handled on a timely basis.
- Perform other duties as may be required and/or assigned.
- Manufacturing experience is ideal, as they will be troubleshooting manufacturing equipment (Toyo machine, retort, robotics, conveyors) and more
- Ordering and installing parts
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical/mechanical systems.
- Possess basic electrical skills
- Familiarity with Food Manufacturing equipment
- Solid work history and willingness to successfully function in a team environment. Must be able to effectively communicate with various levels of personnel
- Experience in a related technical field or certificate or diploma from trade school in related field or three years' experience in the maintenance of industrial/food manufacturing equipment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer/Software Skills– SAP, Excel, Outlook,, Microsoft Word, Power Point
Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical/mechanical systems. Possess basic electrical skills Familiarity with Food Manufacturing equipment Solid work history and willingness to successfully function in a team environment. Must be able to effectively communicate with various levels of personnel
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Missouri City, TX
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Missouri City, TX
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/17/2019