Accountant - Charlottesville, VA
Branch ID: 2310
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $20.00
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Respond to basic client inquiries and other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records.
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the GL.
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify transactions, such as funds received and total account balances
- Prepare monthly statements
- Prepare and post invoices and credit and debit memos
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organization and prioritization
- Attention to Detail
- Problem solving
- Customer Skills
Please send resumes to email@example.com
2 to 5 years accounting experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Charlottesville, VA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 4/17/2019