Material Handler - Imperial, PA
Branch ID: 2212
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.00 - $11.00
Staffmark is hiring Material Handlers for a manufacturing company located in Imperial which manufactures customized packaging systems. Must be able to work first and second shift, with occasional Saturdays. Give us a call if you are looking for immediate work!
Pay starts at $11.00/hr!
- Manually lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Operating automated machinery for customized materials
- Shrink wrap and prepare materials for shipping
- General warehouse duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing field
- Familiar with manufacturing machinery and equipment, with forklift experience
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive WEEKLY pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call 412-264-7733
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlleghenyWest/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Steel toed boots required. Must be able to work first and second shift. Must be able to stand, stoop and reach for entire shift.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Imperial, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/18/2019