Shipping and Receiving Clerk - Carol Stream, IL
Branch ID: 5491
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.50
• Support the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods.
• Make arrangements for pick-up by the carrier specified on the customer's purchase order which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
• Must report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
• Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
• Required to forward a requisition for shipping materials to the Department Supervisor for approval.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
Ideal candidate MUST have 1 year's experience working as a SHIPPING & RECEIVING CLERK (IN A WAREHOUSE ENVIRONMENT).
2nd shift 2 PM to 10 PM Monday - Friday
How to apply
Register online @ www.staffmark.com
After completing the application, contact Karin at 331-262-5679 to schedule an interview. 1 year of experience as a Shipping & Receiving Clerk is required.
This is a clerical office position. Ideal candidate will have 1 year's experience working as a SHIPPING & RECEIVING CLERK. Must be familiar with and able to interpret packing slips, enter the correct information in the system, acknowledge receipt of the goods into the purchase order and processing database. Must be able to fill out bills of lading and be familiar with various forms that are used and required by the major freight carriers. Experience is required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Carol Stream, IL
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Carol Stream, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 4/24/2019